Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas to everyone! We had a great time. (I was a bit picture happy Christmas Eve Night) Here are some pictures:


Airdrie Festival of Lights - it was really fun!

Even Santa was there!

Traditional Fondue Night - on the 23rd

Followed by a fire...

....hot Chocolate, watching Rudolph and sleeping under the tree.

Christmas Eve Night! One of my favorite things about Christmas.

Cute sisters

Mom working hard in the kitchen. Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful dinner and evening!

Crazy bunch





Cute couple!

Hee hee - love the smiles

Hey who is that handsome guy?!

Jensen was a shepherd

The Nativity - so cute!

Mary and Joseph

I love Graham's expression!





Corbin

Eden and Kyleigh having fun

Quick family photo

Chels and I

Cutie Chloe

What cute nieces - Sophie and Dani

Chelsa

Thanks Josh for putting up with your crazy Aunties!

Love these boys

Dani and Chelsa

Laurette and I

Chloe and Bentley

Martha and I

Christmas morning - opening the stockings!

Just what Logan wanted

I love Chelsa's reactions

6 comments:

Gilly said...

Holy Cow so many great pics!

Woodwards said...

So many fun photos. I showed Will the one of him with the crazy face and we had a good laugh. I love that you have your fondue night - how fun is that! Looks like you had a fun Christmas!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Hooray for Christmas! Jenny I am so impressed with all of your wonderful pictures. You were acting just like me, he he! I miss you guys so much on Christmas eve. I love the delicious meal and the spiritual program after. One of these years, I'm gonna be there!

Cammie said...

So cute! I can't believe how big all of your kids are getting! I need to see you guys soon

Hasslers said...

Wow, Jenny - love all the abundance of pictures! Thank-you, it helps me to see what happened in Calgary on Christmas Eve - so wish I was there too! Mom does such a fabulous job with the delicious meal, and Dad with the arranging of the spiritual program. I love all the shots of the kids during the nativity, everyone is growing up so much! That is way fun that you do a fondue night and rudolph, how fun for your children! You sisters are all so beautiful!

Megan said...

Awwwww, it looks like such a fun Christmas! I love all the pictures!