Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Before
After
Painting the orange wasn't so much fun - four coats. But I love the color and the way the room turned out. Chelsa wasn't so sure about this new room of hers, but I think she is enjoying now. If she doesn't, I think I might just move in!
4 comments:
Love all the before and after pics! I always forget to do that. The rooms looks amazing!
Wow, Jenny, what a lot of work! Looks great!!
Wow! You are incredible and you have been so busy! Way to go! I can't wait to see these rooms in person! I love love love 'em! I might just have to copy you on the space theme. I have always wanted to do that for the boys!
Oh my goodness, WOW! Can you come someday and decorate my kids' rooms? Those are awesome, I don't dare show my kids, they'll be totally jealous! Love ya!
Post a Comment