Sunday, October 26, 2008

Finally started a "Blab"

Logan and I one day were looking at other people's blog. And he looks at me and says "So when are you going to start one of these blab's?" I just bursted out laughing!! This blog really is a great place to do some blabbing!! So here, in the words of my son, is our "Blab".

5 comments:

Megan said...

Woohoo!!! I'm your first comment! Can't wait to hear more of your blabbing! :) And I love the pictures of your kiddos! (Great talk by the way!)

Kelltie said...

I'm so glad that you started a "blab"!!! Now all of my siblings families are represented!!! I love it! I can't wait to see more and hear more about what you guys are up to! Also, Logan is hilarious!!! LOVE IT!!!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Jenny! YaY...LOVE the blab! It's a good name you know...cuz we all blab about ourselves..hee hee. Good job. Love the background you picked. Have a great day.

Sheers said...

yay! Your blog is up! And soooooo cute! :)

Gilly said...

Lov your blab!