What a great day it was to celebrate Canada Day. We went to the Foothill Stake Center to celebrate - horseback riding, face painting, hog dogs, cotton candy, a bouncer, petting zoo, fishing, coloring and entertainment. It was great fun!! And Chelsa just loved the ride on the horse (she calls them Neigh).
I feel truly blessed to live in such a beautiful country!

5 comments:
Super cute pictures!!!
cute pics! Canada day was fun! I loved watching Chelsa ride that horse, bopping up and down. :)
I love the picture of Chloe and Logan! Such cute Canadian children!
What a fun Canada day celebration! What child wouldn't love that! Too cute how Chelsa calls horses neighs, love children's perspectives on things! We sure miss you guys, hope your daycations are going well!
Great pictures!! I love that one of Chelsa on the horse with the big helmet! As you can see, I'm just catching up on blogs, it's been awhile! Hope you're having a great weekend!
Post a Comment