Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Always a good day to honor the fathers in your life. Jeff is such a great Dad to our children. They just adore him and are so excited to see him when he comes home. Chloe loves how he cuddles with her, and Logan loves his Dad because he is so special and plays games. Chelsa is such a Daddy's girl and looks for her Dad for comfort. She follows him around the house and gets very upset when she can't be with him or someone else is cuddling with him. She wants him all to her self. Jensen laughs and smiles big when he sees his Dad. Jeff finds so much joy in his kids and is quiet often laughing at the things they do. Jeff has the best laugh. We all love you. Happy Father's Day.

Happy Father's Day to my Dad as well. What a great man! You have taught me so much throughout my life. What a great example you are to me and to my family! We love you!!


4 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

What a great dad you are Jeff. I agree with Jenny about your laugh. I can't wait to hear it in person because I can hear it in my head. I am looking forward to some laughing good times! You are a father to 4 beautiful children!

Hasslers said...

Jeff is a wonderful Dad - I always hear him laughing along with your children, you can tell he gets so much joy from them. Love his tie - classic! Glad to hear that you spoiled him - hope you got some fun candy, Jeff, if not, I will bring you some in the summer - hee hee!

Cammie said...

Jeff you sure are great!

Megan said...

I love that picture of Jeff with the kids, he really is a great dad!