Aaaah, what a handsome and cute little fellow. I just want to eat him up! I love his blue eyes and his new spikey hair. It looks like he might have as much hair as Evey..funny! I can't wait to meet him!
Each day is full of life at the Romeril household. With six of us what's not to rave about (or what's not to laugh about)!! We have four of the best kids. Jeff and I love each day with them and feel truly blessed!
8 comments:
I love Jensen's smile in his blue shirt, and new spikey hair - what a cutie! He seems to have such a fun personality - can't wait to see him!
SOOOOO CUTE!!! I'm so jealous of your kids super cute hair!!! I have no hair to play with! Jensen has such an adorable smile!
What a little stinkin' cutie! He looks so much older with his short hair and it's SOoOooo cute!
What a little stud!
Aaaah, what a handsome and cute little fellow. I just want to eat him up! I love his blue eyes and his new spikey hair. It looks like he might have as much hair as Evey..funny! I can't wait to meet him!
oh he's so cute!!
He looks so grown up with his stylin' new hairdo! I LOVe it!
That darling little boy needs a great big hug. Very cute indeed!
Post a Comment