Chelsa is offically two as of 6:43 pm!! I don't think she really knew what the exciment was all about this morning, but as the day progressed I think she figured it out a bit. Her reactions were priceless with awes and oos. And when we were singing to her she was so excited she blew the candle out before the song was over!! So we had to do it again and same thing happened she blew the candle out before we ended the song. It was pretty cute.
This morning as I was getting ready for the day, she managed to color all over her legs, and while I was making her cake she got into my purse, took my lipstick and colored on the walls, her hands and face. I guess she just wanted to let me know that she was two!!
We love Chelsa to pieces - she brings us so much joy!! What would we do with out her?? Happy Birthday Chelsa!


5 comments:
Chelsa looks like she is in Heaven! Her smile is so cute,I love her new necklaces, and her hair is adoreable. It's awesome how Jeff laughs and enjoys your children so much! Happy 2nd birthday, Chelsa!
Chelsa, happy happy birthday! You are such a sweet 2 year old! The cake is really cute Jenny! I love how Jeff laughs so easily..that's what I love to do!
That is so funny that she was acting like such a two year old and I can imagine how excited she was as your were singing to her. She is such a sweet girl. I love her so much. Also - her cake was really cute. Good job.
Oh my gosh. She was so cute at her birthday party. I loved her "oohs" and "ahhhs" over her presents. And those shoes crack me up. I love that she always has them on now. And I agree - great cake. We love you Chelsa - happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Chelsa!
Post a Comment