Monday, June 1, 2009

PlayFoam

The other day, Jeff brought home some play foam. It's the coolest thing. It's kind-of like playdough - but made of foam. It's sculpting beads that you can squish and squeeze. It never dries. Non-toxic. 21st century favorite play dough – PlayFoam!! My kids are having a great time playing with it!


5 comments:

Hasslers said...

Looks like your kids are loving it! We have played with that before, except it seemed like ours was a little more slimy and messy. Yours must be the new and improved! Jeff is such a fun dad!

Sheers said...

I've seen that and always wondered about it. Good to know! Chloe and Logan look so cute!

Cammie said...

haha, i love that they are putting it on their faces!

Melanie and Curtis said...

I really love to squish that stuff! We had it in our home for a while then I had to just chuck it cuz Evey was busy eating it.

Melanie said...

Wouldn't you know Jeff would be up for something like that! Looks fun!