First off Chelsa is mad because she can't hold the camera and second because the attention went to Logan. He was showing us his cool Robot Dance. In fact you can hear Chelsa saying "No Don't" at the end. I think the Robot Dance won this round.
Easy Chia Seed Jam
3 days ago
7 comments:
Logan's robot dance was awesome!!! You've got some serious dancers in your family! And I am very familiar with those tantrums myself. Chelsa looks a lot like Camryn when she does that!
That is a pretty good robot
oh your kids are so cute! I love the robot dance!
Hey. Logan! You are a great dancing robot! That was pretty impressive!
Watch out "So You Think You Can Dance!" I loved your robot dance, Logan! He is getting so tall. Love Jeff laughing at the end - you can tell that he gets such a kick out of your kids!
Way to go Logan, what a great robot dance!!! Gavin is watching it with me and he's quite concerned about why Chelsa is crying! :) Poor girl!
haha - I agree - the robot dance was awesome! hehe...I'm glad you captioned what she said because then I could hear it clear "no...don't!" Even in her temper tantrums she's cute!
Post a Comment