Jensen is offically walking. He is still a bit wobbley, but pretty good!! He looks so cute. He started taking his first steps in September. Jensen is following his big brother's footsteps. Logan first started walking when he was 13 months as well.
Easy Chia Seed Jam
3 days ago
7 comments:
So cute!!! I think him and Kaleb will be great friends!
Yeah Jensen!! Now he can get into twice as much trouble - wait - he is practically perfect isn't he. Can't wait to have him in nursery. Your blog looks cute.
Woohoo! Congrats Jensen! He is so adorable toddling around like that, I can't wait to see him. Now you'll have two little ones running around to chase after! :)
Awesome! He looks like he is a pro! What a cutie!
yay for jensen! He must look so cute being so big waddling along! :) I can't wait for david to catch up!
I can't believe it! Last I saw this cutie, we were chasing each other on hands and knees around the kitchen! I bet he just loves being able to cruise around the house on two feet! What a sweet little boy, growing up so fast!
Aw..how exciting for the little guy! He is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment