I just watched twilight yesterday - so I am all prept for it. I love dakota fanning as a vampire and Alice looks better in this trailor than she did in twilight. and of course - yeah for the wolf pack...
Ooohhh - it looks so stinkin' good! And to think, we have to wait until November - torture! I am going to love this movie even more than the book, because I feel for Jacob! The special affects look really good too! Thanks for sharing!
Each day is full of life at the Romeril household. With six of us what's not to rave about (or what's not to laugh about)!! We have four of the best kids. Jeff and I love each day with them and feel truly blessed!
5 comments:
I'm so excited too!!! It looks so great!!
Ya..rock on New Moon. I can't wait!
I just watched twilight yesterday - so I am all prept for it. I love dakota fanning as a vampire and Alice looks better in this trailor than she did in twilight. and of course - yeah for the wolf pack...
Ooohhh - it looks so stinkin' good! And to think, we have to wait until November - torture! I am going to love this movie even more than the book, because I feel for Jacob! The special affects look really good too! Thanks for sharing!
Yay, it looks great! When are we going? :) I think it's going to be better than the first one, maybe I should read the books again to get ready!
Post a Comment