Our Anniversary was on a Thursday, so we decided to celebrate on the Friday. My good friends Megan and Gillian, offered to take our kids for the evening for a sleepover (our kids were so excited). Thanks so much!! Jeff booked a reservation at Bolero's - a fancy resaurant with all you can eat salad bar and meat! My type of restaurant. Then Jeff surprised me by taking me to the mall and letting me pick out an anniversary ring. I had to pick one that night and I happened to find one that already fit my finger. And I love it!! We then went to G.I. Joe the movie. It was so much fun to be with just Jeff. The next morning we got to sleep in and then we headed out to Cora's for Breakfast. Mmmmmm........ so good. What a yummy breakfast. I had a crepe with eggs, ham and cheese with tons of fruit on the side. What a fun, fun date!!! Thanks again Gillian and Megan for taking our kids. We had a blast!
This is a picture of us when we were dating
We look a little bit different know hey?!
7 comments:
Aw, what a cute couple you are. I totally remember when you guys were dating. I'm so glad you married Jeff. He is a great guy and he got a great catch too. SO glad that you had a fun celebration. That's how it should be. We love you guys!
Holy crap! Where does the time go! I totally remember you guys dating too! I'm so glad that you joined our family Jenny! Also, it sounds like you guys had a great anniversary! I'm glad you had a wonderful time! I also want to see a picture of your ring! I love and miss you guys!
I'm so glad you guys had such a good time!!! Happy Anniversary!
Still a cute cute couple
What a fun anniversary! Isn't it just crazy how quickly ten years goes by?! I enjoyed seeing the picture of when you were dating, it seems like yesterday, yet you can't imagine your life without your hubby or children! Jeff is such a thoughtful, romantic husband - way to go, Jeff!
sounds like a great evening. Happy anniversary.
Awwwww, I love the pictures of you two dating! How cute! And yes, you're still a gorgeous couple! It was my pleasure to take your kiddos, they were awesome!
Post a Comment