Sunday, September 6, 2009

Jensen is One!

On August 26 - Jensen turned one! I know crazy - our baby is one. He is growing so fast. Some things he doing right now:

He loves his food and gets excited by trilling his hands and feet
He says Ma ma ma and looks for me
He has taken three steps
He screams when he wants something or your attention (sometimes very loudly)
He squints his eyes and smiles big at you
He waves hi to everyone
He likes to throw balls in the kitchen and then chase after it
When he is excited to see you he crawls really fast, with his head down panting – so cute
He laughs and laughs at Chelsa
When music is turned on he starts wiggling and dancing
He gives big slobbery kisses
He is on whole milk!! (yay no more liquid gold aka formula)
He is a joy and we love him to pieces.

He is the only one of all my kids that dug right into the cake. He sure thought it was great!

Going for it

Let's mash it into my mouth
Ok I know you are all wondering - no he didn't get that bottle for his birthday, but I think he has that mischievous look in his eye because he just took it from Chelsa. He is such a fun boy!

4 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

What a studly one year old. Happy birthday Jensen. You are one cute little boy. I love your mischevious grin. Jenny, great job on the cake. I love the polka dots...so cute!

Hasslers said...

Jensen is such a sweet boy! I love his pleasent personality, and how he snuggles his head right into your shoulder. I sure loved getting to know him over the summer. The cake is so cute, great job, Jenny! Love his spiked hair too, stylin' little guy!

Gilly said...

Love the cake and love that little boy - 6 month count down till we get him in Nursery!

Sheers said...

Cute cake and even cuter boy. Happy Birthday Jensen. I love all those cute things about him! What a sweet boy!