On August 21st our Logan turned five! We celebrated basically the whole weekend. On Friday we went to a fun spray park with some friends and Chels. Afterwards picked up some subway and headed to the lake for a picnic. We stayed there most of the afternoon. For dinner Logan requested pancakes, sausage, and tomatoes! We had birthday cake and opened presents. Saturday we had a friend party for him at the Lake. The family in Calgary were there as well. Thanks so much Carters - we love Sundance Lake. We had a fun hot dog lunch with birthday cake. We played games with water balloons and the kids enjoyed playing in the sand and water. What a perfect day it was!!
Logan is quite the guy! He brings us a lot of joy. He says the funniest things and just loves life. He is so friendly and is very caring and thoughtful. He is quick to give compliments and is very good with remembering details. He sure knows how to make me feel better with a quick - Mom you are the best and I sure love you. I just love you Logan - your hugs and smiles just melt me. Life just wouldn't be the same without you!! We love you.
So cute! Pretty much brand new
Always good friends
Look at that double chin!




7 comments:
We LOVE you Logan. You are now a whole hand old..crazy. I love your new shirt that you wear with your dad and all of your presents look like so much fun. Your mommy and daddy did a great job of the cake. We're so glad to have you as a cousin and nephew. You are just so much fun and we love you! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Logan! What a handsome guy you are, and it looks like you had so much fun with all your birthday celebrations! Congrats on being all grown up and in Kindergarten now, that's so exciting for you!
Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe it! Time flies! I loved all the pictures! Logan is adorable and has the best smile! Great flash shirt too!
I can't believe he is that old already! He's looking so grown up! What a great little boy!
We love logan too! What great pictures of Logan through the ages. I love the matching t-shirts
Happy Birthday Logan! We were all thinking of you on your special day, and glad to hear that you had so much fun! You are such a fun, kind boy - we always love being around Logan! I can't beleive how fast you are growing up, already in school! We love and miss you!
wow, you've had a lot of birthday's lately! looks like fun!
Post a Comment