Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jensen is Crawling!

I'm a bit behind in my posts, but I still want to post a video of Jensen crawling. He has been crawling since June. He never did the army crawl, he went straight from sitting to crawling. He was very cautious at first taking each move very slowly. Now he is a pro and is going everywhere in the house. It's fun to see him discover new things. He is growing up so fast. Only 20 more days until he is one. Can you believe that?

4 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

What a big boy. He is doing great and getting so fast. Now for sure you have your hands full, right Jenny and Jeff! Love you guys!

Sheers said...

Awwww...cutie. I love how you say he name and he comes racing over. I love him!

Hasslers said...

He is such a sweet boy - love how he lays his head on your shoulder and cuddles, just melts my heart! I loved seeing the video of him crawling, his cute smile. He has got the sweetest personality, I loved getting to know him better this summer.

Cammie said...

He is so cute!!! Mom told me how big he is! What a little monster! I can't wait to finally meet him sometime!