Monday, November 30, 2009

Lucky Number Seven

Chloe is now seven! She had a fun family party on her actual day and the following weekend she had a pajama party with her friends. She loved every minute of it!! Here are some pictures:

She requested meringues instead of a birthday cake - Jeff was so excited about that!




We pulled out the king size mattress and put in on the floor in the family room - for the friend party. They had a big pillow fight on it and watched the new tinkerbell movie.

The faires they made - Logan's is the boy fairy. He told me that night that he wanted to be in a different family because this one had to many girls. (I reminded him that this was a girl's party and that is why there was more girls in our house!!)

6 comments:

Kelltie said...

Holy cow!!! Seven! Happy Birthday Chloe!!! I love the pictures! You have such adorable kids! Wish I could see them SO BAD!!! And Logan continues to make me laugh!

Cammie said...

Oh My Goodness!!! I cannot believe that Chloe is that old!!!! Looks like she had a great party. Logan is so funny! I can't believe how big Chelsa looks too! Love you guys! Happy Birthday Chloe!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Cute fairies Chloe! It looks like you had a blast with your friends. So glad that you had a pajama party. Isn't it great to be 7?! Are you really that old. Emery can't wait to be 7. Glad you had a happy day!

Brittney said...

looks like fun, I love that Logan thought there were to many girls. That made me laugh

Gilly said...

We love chloe so much and we are glad she had a great birthday. The mattress on the floor is genius! Alice had a great time at the party.

Hasslers said...

What a fun party, Chloe! A girl's dream come true - a huge matress, girlie movie, and fairies! That is crazy that she is seven already - seriously, time flies when you are the mom! Love Logan's fairy - too funny, that would totally be Ethan!