That is so strange to me to not only see Jensen standing, but dancing! It looks like he has been blessed with the moves too! Love how he is rocking out to the music! Sure love your kids, Jenny!
Each day is full of life at the Romeril household. With six of us what's not to rave about (or what's not to laugh about)!! We have four of the best kids. Jeff and I love each day with them and feel truly blessed!
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, how cute it that? I love that Jensen is now in on the fun!
hahaha, too cute! I love it!
that is pretty awesome Jenny. A big dancing family
That is so strange to me to not only see Jensen standing, but dancing! It looks like he has been blessed with the moves too! Love how he is rocking out to the music! Sure love your kids, Jenny!
Total awesomeness! I love that your kids love to get down! And Jensen! Oh my goodness cute!!!
Post a Comment