Monday, December 14, 2009

Chloe's New Room

Just recently we moved Chloe downstairs into the spare room. I re-did the whole room and now I have to say it is my most favorite room in the house (I wish I could have it!). Chelsa has Chloe's old bed and is so excited to be in a big girl bed. Every morning she pulls Jeff or I into her room to show us her new bed. It has been a good move for the girls. Chelsa was often waking Chloe up and making mess after mess!! Chloe is excited to have her own room with no mess!! Here are some pictures.






7 comments:

Woodwards said...

So cute! I can't believe how well the bed spread you found matches! Holy great find - eh? I love all the dots - you are amazing Jenny!

Melanie and Curtis said...

WOWZERS! I absolutely love it and cannot wait to see it in person this summer. I bet Chloe feels so special going to bed in her new room. Isn't it hard to advance them to the basement. It was hard when Carter and Caden were no longer on the same floor as me when we moved into this house but they sure adjust. I am so happy for you and Chloe. What an amazing ability you have Jenny. You really need to go into business even if you don't believe me!

Megan said...

Awesome! It looks so good, I can see why she's loving it! I wish I could have it too! :)

Cammie said...

So cute! I love all the circles!

Hasslers said...

What an awesome room, Jenny! You did a fabulous job, it is so cheery and colorful! Did you make the curtains? If so, way to go! I bet Chloe just loves being on her own, and able to keep her room to her liking :) The bed spread matches so well, so glad we found it that night!

Kelltie said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! And so FUN! I need you to come do my house Jenny! Seriously you have a awesome talent!

Gilly said...

YOu have been BUSY! A dream room - so fun!