Chloe had her very first piano rectial tonight. I loved every minute of it!! Chloe did a great job - I must say she was the cutest one :). She is loving piano and is doing very well. Here are her pieces.
The Best Halloween Recipes and Crafts
16 hours ago
6 comments:
Way to go Chloe. I love your hand position on the piano. You keep your wrists nice and straight. Waht a good start and for you to have your songs memorized too! Good good job! Jenny, I am impressed that you did a duet. It sounded marvelous darling!
Woohoo! What an great piano recital Chloe! And Jenny, you didn't do to bad yourself! ;) Seriously, you guys sound great together! (Derick's in the background and on the duet he said....Is that Chloe playing? Wow!)
Good Job! I can't believe how big Chloe is getting. That's great that she is loving piano so much!
Thanks for posting the videos, Jenny, I loved seeing Chloe play at her first recital. This way, I don't feel so far away! She did such a wonderful job, and memorized her songs too! I like how she corrected herself until she got it just right. Way to go on the duet, Jenny! I could never do that! I love Mel's comments - a true piano teacher!
FANTASTIC!!! Thank you for sharing Chloe's great preformances!She did such a great job and I love hearing that she is loving it too!
Oh I'm so proud of Chloe -she's one of my star students!! And Jenny, too - what a great duet! I'll have to start picking one out for you 2 to play in june!
Post a Comment