In May we got family pictures taken at Sundance Lake (thanks Carters). It is hard, at this stage, to get all six of us looking at the camera and not only looking at the camera but smiling. Thanks to our photographer - Karen of
Sugarsnaps Photography she did that!! Thanks Karen we love them. Here are some of the pictures - let me know which one is you favourite - I'm having a hard time deciding.
1

2

3
9 comments:
They're all such great photos and your kids are all smiling! We've got to get on that...
You guys are so photogenic! And I seriously had to laugh out loud at some of Chelsa's facial expressions. Also Jensen's on the last of your posted pictures. Hilarious!!!! I love Chelsa's personality - which you can totally see in these photos. What a keepsake for you. The photographer did a really great job. Plus you all look so nice. I love the green and blue matching but different wardrobe. Cool!
If I had to pick, I'd pick #3 - like you have for your family photo on your blog. But the ones you posted are all really good!
I like #3 best, and I also like 7 and 9. Chelsa and Jensen kill me with their cuteness in each picture.
What a cute and adorable family. I love # 3 and 4. Way to go on the coordinating clothes. I know that takes A LOT of effort and time! Your little ones are adorable and Chloe and Logan are sure growing up. They are all such beautiful children! Glad you got those done!
I think 4 and 7 are my favorite. You guys look great and I really enjoyed seeing the other ones at your house yesterday. You have some great ones to choose from!
What fabulous family pictures, Jenny! I just love those little children of yours! Jensen's scrunched up nose, Chelsa being so dramatic, I just need a Jensen snuggle. I am going to get some of those when we come up in July! I like all of them, but probably #3 the best. Great job at coordinating everything, and you all look beautiful!
I like #9. can't wait to see you guys soon!
Oh my goodness, you all look so wonderful! What great pictures, I love them! I think I pick #3, but really, I love them all. Especially how they show everyone's personalities!
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Such great pictures! You all look amazing! I understand why you are having a hard time deciding which one you like best, they are all pretty dang cute! I, like Cammie, liked #9. But seriously you couldn't go wrong with any of them!
Post a Comment