Oh, I just LOVE them all! The one of you and Chloe is adorable. You both look a like so much there! I also love the one of Jeff and the girls. It's great when a dad bonds with his daughters! Chelsa's expressions are so cute! Logan is SO handsome and I love the first one of Jensen. What a little stud. Such such handsome, beautiful children. What good looks they have! They are all my favorites, in person, and picture!!!
What a photogenic family!! They're all so cute, the kids looks so grown up these days, and you and Jeff look so good together! :) You're going to need a huge wall of pictures in your house so you can display them all!
Each day is full of life at the Romeril household. With six of us what's not to rave about (or what's not to laugh about)!! We have four of the best kids. Jeff and I love each day with them and feel truly blessed!
3 comments:
Oh, I just LOVE them all! The one of you and Chloe is adorable. You both look a like so much there! I also love the one of Jeff and the girls. It's great when a dad bonds with his daughters! Chelsa's expressions are so cute! Logan is SO handsome and I love the first one of Jensen. What a little stud. Such such handsome, beautiful children. What good looks they have! They are all my favorites, in person, and picture!!!
They are so great! You guys all look so good. I love the one of you and the girls! I can't believe Chelsa turns three this week. So grown up.
What a photogenic family!! They're all so cute, the kids looks so grown up these days, and you and Jeff look so good together! :) You're going to need a huge wall of pictures in your house so you can display them all!
Post a Comment