Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Preschool pictures

Chelsa has started joy school with three other kids and is loving it. My two good friends and I teach once a week. So they go three times a week. What a fun time for those three little kids. She will offically go to preschool next year and then kindergarten! Here are some school pictures of Jensen and Chelsa that were taken by the photogrpaher that did our family pictures - thanks Karen they are so cute!!

Chelsa and Eve










3 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

Ha ha! They are already little scholars at work! What cute, studious preschoolers!

Hasslers said...

Love the joy school pictures! The one with Jensen's hand on his face is so cute! That is neat that you are doing a joy school with your friends, how fun for Chelsa, she is such a little sweetheart!

Megan said...

I don't know how I haven't comment on this post yet, but wow, super cute!!! I love them all, especially Jensen's little poses. He looks so grown up!!!