We had a great time at Halloween and the weather was beautiful! We had our anual Family Halloween Party at the Sundance Chapel. We had great food and played some halloween games. Our ward had a trunk or treat and I enjoyed it more then the actual trick or treating. I loved seeing everyone in the ward dressed up and the fun ways they decorated their trunks. Jensen was so cute saying "treat" and watching as they would put the candy in his bag. Then he would look up and say tank u. He wanted to eat every single candy right away!! Mom was with us helping us pass out treats at our van. It was fun to see her smiling face as we came to our van. We had a little party for the kids on Sunday night with pizza and pop. We watched the Disney version of the Headless Horseman. I sure love halloween!!
Here is our little vampire - Jensen

The "Bad Bumblebee" - Chelsa. She wanted to be a butterfly, but Chelsea and I found this cute costume at winners and had to get it. Her friend Eve decided to be a butterfly and wanted to be a Bad Butterfly because it was more scary sounding for Halloween. So Chelsa decided she was a "Bad Bumblebee". Now whenever she is mad at me she puts her hands on her hips, with a scowl and says "I'm a bad bumblebee".

Vampire - Logan. He enjoyed wearing the scary vampire teeth.

Chloe - Hermonie. She is really into Harry Potter this year and was super excited to be Hermonie. Her talented Aunt Liz made her, her very own authentic Hermonie wand. It was in an Olivander Wand Shop Box with owl feathers attached. It made her whole month to have that cool wand. Thanks Liz!

Our pumpkins

Chelsa's Pre-school class

Harry Potter and Hermonie

My scary kids!

Jeff was a vampire as well this year and liked wearing his cool cape

Our van all decorated

Gillian, Barb and I - scary faces!! This picture always makes me laugh!

I'm going to suck your blood - Tressa

Andrew and Gillian

Mom was a cool pirate! Watch out mom you might be turned into a vampire pirate.
3 comments:
I imagine there was much spell casting at your house, too. :) I'm not awake five minutes before I hear somebody casting a patronus charm or using "Reducto!" :D I don't see a place to follow your blog! I would love to be a follower. Fabulous pictures!
I know we are kindred spirits because of how much you love Halloween! IT IS SO MUCH FUN!! You are the nicest family of vampires I have ever met. I think Chloe and Josh look ADORABLE together --- I would push for that union - though I guess Harry ends of with Ginny, so ..... The Bad Bumblebee picture is perfext. I love that girl. I laughed at the preschool picture. Terry looking sideways at jensen - that tiger is about to stike.
What cute pictures, I loved seeing how your kids dressed up! Jensen, what a sweet boy to be so excited aobut the candy, and saying thank you! Sounds like the trunk or treat was fun, your van looked so cool! Jenna and Chloe are going to have to talk all about Harry Potter this summer, that is neat that she is so into it. How nice of her aunt to make a wand - how in the world would one go about doing that? Halloween sure is a fun time of year, especially with little ones!
Post a Comment