Thursday, September 1, 2011

Spiritual High

At the end of May, Jeff and I had the privilege of joining the Angevines in going through the temple for their first time. I was very honored to be Kristie's escort, which I really enjoyed. It was such a special day for them and to see their family together in the sealing room is something I will never forget. What a spirtual experience to see a wonderful family being sealed together for eternity. I felt the spirit so strong, and it just confirmed my testimony even stronger on the importance of the temple, priesthood power and eternal families. I feel so blest that Jeff and I had that opportunity.


These are the Elders that taught the Angevines the discussions. They got permission to come.

3 comments:

Megan said...

That is so wonderful that they were sealed together! I'm so happy for them! And how special that you were there to be her escort. I bet that's an amazing feeling to see someone through the entire process of finding the gospel and being baptized and then being sealed together. That's what the work is all about! :)

Kristie said...

It was the most amazing experience we have had!!! If it wasn't for your constant love and support for our family this would not have happened, you are a cherished part of our lives... thank you both for all you do for us!!!

Gilly said...

Such a lovely post. It was so neat to be there. Andrew and I are so lucky to have such great friends!