Chelsa's 4th Birthday
She had a dance party and this is where we are stretching
We had to get our dance outfits on, before entering the disco, dancing room
Logan played soccor in the spring and loved it.
Logan and his 1st grade teacher Ms. Brosh
Chloe and her 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Brewis
Chloe also played and loved it.
Having fun on Canada day with our cousins.
Young Women's Camp. Queensland Ward.
I taught a hair class at the camp and put hair extentions on Dad!
Loved having Dad there.
Also loved having my nieces there as well!!
Eden's Baptism in Red Deer. How neat for Eden to have so many cousins there!
Missing one - Spencer. He came later on in the Summer.
Shortly after girls camp and Eden's baptism, I had surgery. This was taken from Jeff's phone. Thanks to everyone for such love and support through this time.
The Calgary Temple in progress. We are getting excited!
This is from Logan and Jensen's friend birthday party. We had two bouncers set up and it was such a blast!
3 comments:
SO MANY GREAT PICTURES!!!!! I love you guys!!!!
Great pictures Jenny! It's so good to see your adorable children. I love the cake you made for Logan. Isn't life so exciting with our children. Seriously, what would we do without them. They are the light of our lives!
Holy smokes - squishing everything into one post!
First - I LOVE that picture of Corbin and Chelsa. Makes me laugh everytime. With the funky hair and big smiles.
Logan's jumping picture at his party turned out great...what a crazy guy!
Jensen is such a cutie pie...love that little guy.
So glad your surgery is over and you're getting back to normal. We prayed lots for you!
And all the other pictures were great too!
Post a Comment