I really love Halloween and look forward to it every year. Jensen really wanted to be Diego and you cannot find that costume anywhere. So I put it together and sewed him a rescue pack and a label for his vest. He was so excited when he put the costume on. He was running around the house pretending to be Diego. Jensen doesn't prenounce the D on Diego so it sounds like Eggo. So when people were asking him what he wanted to be for Halloween he would say "Eggo" They would think it was the Eggo you eat for Breakfast and not Diego! Pretty cute.
This is what Jensen says..

This is who he really means "Diego"...

Here is the costume I made and put together

I got some new decorations this year and even made a cute wreath for our door.

I spray painted some sticks black to make a spooky tree.

The scary guy hanging in our front entrance

Our creepy mantel
5 comments:
I Love Jensen ;)
I love that eggo loving little guy! It was a great costume you made!! Your house looked GREAT for halloween. The big question in our house is ," when are we decorating for Christmas?"
Way cute decorations Jenny! I love that you are getting into Halloween! Jensen's costume is so cute. You did a fantastic job! He made one cute "Eggo"! Hee hee!
Awww...what a cutie! I loved hearing him say he was "eggo" for Halloween. In his sweet little voice. And way to go on the decorations - your mantle turned out awesome. I especially love the skeleton on it!
Way cool Halloween decorations! Love the skeleton in the cage in your front entryway! I am sure your kids just loved all of the decorations. :)
Post a Comment