Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween!!

Halloween is always a blast. We had lots of parties and fun treats. We had our annual Carter party, Activity Day girls had a party for all their siblings, Chloe and Logan were invited to a friend's Halloween party, school parties and then our party at home. Now we are loaded with a ton of treats at home that are constantly calling for me to eat them. Yikes - I need to have self control. Especially from all the yummy chocolate. Here are our costumes and pictures of Halloween:

Introducing,,,,,,
Ginny Weasly:

Zombie

Ballerina

Diego



Vampire

My marbled orange and black nails

Hawiian girl and vampire

Carter Party

The boys pumpkin - Green Lantern

Chloe's pumpkin she carved her self - Gloomy

Logan's pumpkin he also carved himself

Girls pumpkin - Rapunzel from Tangled

Trick or Treating at the Retirement Center

and at Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was so much fun seeing the kids run from house to house. Jensen was very distressed when his bag was getting to heavy and we poured his treats in another bag for Jeff to carry. He kept begging for his treats back and was very upset that his bag was empty. When he started getting more treats he was much happier. Chelsa did a couple of face plants and had some tears. Overall - the kids had a great time.

4 comments:

Gilly said...

Great pictures Jenny - I especially love the one of Chelsa - such a happy smile!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Wow! I love your nails and the pumpkins were great! It would be so fun to spend Halloween with you one year!

Chelsea Sheer said...

Happy Halloween! Looks like all fun festivities. I'm especially impressed that you made Jensen's backpack. Good job! Berkley LOVED your rapunzel pumpkin...I was scrolling through reading your post and she took in a deep breath "mommy...it's rapunzel!" Good pumpkin carving Romerils!

Hasslers said...

Great costumes, Jenny! Jensen looks so cute as Diego, and I loved reading about his little antics of being upset that his bag was too heavy, then too empty, he is so cute! Your nails look really neat, we should have a nail party next summer, and you could do all of ours! :) The Halloween party looks like fun, the pictures make me want to be there!