Monday, April 25, 2011

The Leighton Art Center

Just outside of Calgary, it the Leighton Art Center. It is a museum and art gallery. I had a chance to go with Logan's class for a field trip. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I had a great time with Logan. We got to draw, work with clay and look at paintings from various artists. Thanks to Chelsea for looking after my kids - a busy day for her!




3 comments:

Megan said...

So fun! I love all the snow pictures! G is always telling me he wants to move back where the snow is as tall as him!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Glad you got to go on the field trip. It's nice to spend that one on one time with your child. Logan is so cute.

Hasslers said...

It's so nice to spend one on one time with your children on field trips! Looks like you guys had a great time together. I'm off on one tomorrow, it's the season!