Monday, April 25, 2011

The Car Show

I always enjoy going to the car show. This year it was on March 12. In the morning on March 12th, was a women's volleyball tournment at the church. I so enjoyed playing with my ward and coming in fourth! We had a blast. Then in the afternoon, as a family, we went to the car show. What a great day for me - volleyball and cars. Who could ask for a more perfect day!! It was a blast. Here are some pictures.

Chloe stylin in a Mitsubishi Eclipse. This one was her favourite.



Looking at the Bentley's. Thought of you Dad!

My new favourite - the Cadillac Converj. What a beauty :). Everything inside is digital with glowing blue lights. So cool.





Logan' favorite - A Kia Sports car.

Chloe pretending she is a zombie in a Dodge Caravan's deep trunk.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I can totally see you in one of those super cool cars! Let me know when you get one and you can zip down to see me in 4 hours or so! :)

Melanie and Curtis said...

So glad you got to see your car show. Are any of your kids as passionate?

Hasslers said...

That's fun that you guys do that together every year. I agree with you, Jenny, that cadillac is one sweet car. If only money grew on trees...