Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Break!

I really enjoy having my kids home and having the opportunity to just play with them!! The end of March we had that opportunity. It was the kid’s spring break. We did something fun every day. It started out Thursday night, with having the Rasmussen's over for a potluck dinner and playing Dance Central. It’s a game that we have on our X-box kinect. So much fun - you just copy the dancer on the screen and get points for doing the right moves. All the kids had a blast doing that. Even Gillian and I had some pretty good moves!! Friday we went to the library and Ikea for lunch. Saturday we had the opportunity to go to the temple. My friends were in Cardston visiting family and had offered to look after our kids. It was so nice of them and I felt very grateful for their service. We haven't been in a while, and I have missed going.

Monday Chelsea had all of us over for lunch and we had a present exchange. The kids love doing this. Tuesday we went to the Zoo. Wednesday we had friends over for a play date. Thursday Chelsea and I went to Red Deer to visit Laurette. We stayed overnight and left on Friday after lunch. Laurette is such a great hostess. Thanks for having us all - we are a big crew!! Friday night we had the Rasmussen's kids over for a movie night.

Saturday was General Conference and we hung out at home. Jeff and I started painting the kids room, while listening. I love General Conference weekend!

I had a great time with the kids. The time went by so quickly.

This is Chelsa playing Dance Central.

Jeff and the kids at the Cardston Temple

Channing and Logan. Love this little girl!

All the kids at the Zoo.

Berks and Jensen playing in Laurette's backyard

All the kids at Laurette's house - watching The Little Mermaid

Chelsea did all the girls hair Friday morning.


Cute cousins

4 comments:

Megan said...

You have a kinex? SO fun! I love the little video, and all the cousins' hair! It sounds like a great spring break!

Melanie and Curtis said...

So fun that you went to Red Deer. The girls' hair looks darling!

Gilly said...

You have been busy on the blog! good job. We love the KINEX!!! Thanks for having us over!!! Chelsa has great moves! Sping break was so fun!

Hasslers said...

What a fun Spring break! How fun to spend time with your children and sisters! Love seeing the cousins together, makes me excited for the summer!