Yum! I wish I was there with you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We hope you have a fabulous day. I sent a package off last week for you. Sorry, it will be late. We love you!
Each day is full of life at the Romeril household. With six of us what's not to rave about (or what's not to laugh about)!! We have four of the best kids. Jeff and I love each day with them and feel truly blessed!
3 comments:
Yum! I wish I was there with you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We hope you have a fabulous day. I sent a package off last week for you. Sorry, it will be late. We love you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I hope you have an awesome day!!!!! I'm glad you had a good evening out......you deserve it!
I love Chili's - one of my fav's! How fun to eat yummy food and visit, I am glad you had such a great day!
Post a Comment