I can't believe he has teeth already?! Didn't you just have him like a month ago?! ;) just kidding, but seriously where does the time go! You sure do have two cute boys though! And I know you will do AWESOME at your new calling!!!
Each day is full of life at the Romeril household. With six of us what's not to rave about (or what's not to laugh about)!! We have four of the best kids. Jeff and I love each day with them and feel truly blessed!
6 comments:
I can't believe he has teeth already?! Didn't you just have him like a month ago?! ;) just kidding, but seriously where does the time go! You sure do have two cute boys though! And I know you will do AWESOME at your new calling!!!
He's so cute and proud of his two teeth! How fun!
Jensen is so cute! I can't beleive that he has teeth already! I need to meet this sweet little guy!
Jensen is so stinkin' adorable. I just want to hug him. I love that you got a shot of his teeth. What handsome boys you have!
Jen & Jeff, your family is so beautiful. How are things in the far North West? I hear your having a cold Winter up there?
Yeah for teeth. I have a feeling that kid is going to want to use those teeth to eat solid food pretty soon.
Post a Comment