I know that I love food - but Jensen can't get enough of it. He didn't even blink an eye the first time he tried rice cereal. He just kept opening his mouth wide open!!
He is so cute. I can't believe he eats so well already - way to go Jensen! Because you know...you're a little behind Berkley on the weight gain area, you need to catch up to her. lol. j/k (*sending some of his eating vibes over to Berkles)
What a cutie. How fun to feed him in his bumbo. I never got to try one of those out. He looks a lot like you Jenny in the close up shot. What a sweetheart. It's so wonderful that he loves food..he's gonna be a great eater!
Each day is full of life at the Romeril household. With six of us what's not to rave about (or what's not to laugh about)!! We have four of the best kids. Jeff and I love each day with them and feel truly blessed!
4 comments:
It's so cute to see him in his bumbo! Seems like he is going to be a great eater - what a blessing!
He is so cute. I can't believe he eats so well already - way to go Jensen! Because you know...you're a little behind Berkley on the weight gain area, you need to catch up to her. lol. j/k (*sending some of his eating vibes over to Berkles)
So cute! He looks like he's really enjoying himself! How fun!
What a cutie. How fun to feed him in his bumbo. I never got to try one of those out. He looks a lot like you Jenny in the close up shot. What a sweetheart. It's so wonderful that he loves food..he's gonna be a great eater!
Post a Comment