After I got Chloe's hair done today for church - I said why don't we take some pictures. So right away Chloe told me she had three poses that she wanted to do that included a flower. So we had fun taking pictures. Chelsa wasn't so sure about this, and the boys were totally in there own world looking at star wars stuff and playing lego. Boys are so much different than girls!! Anyways here are the pictures.
Chloe, you are GORGEOUS! I love your hair too! You and Emery are a lot a like. Posing for the camera is so fun. You and Chelsa look so much a like! I love the yellow flower!
Wonderful pictures of cute Chloe! Wow, she is sure growing up, and is quite the beauty! I love her hair and dress! Chelsa is so cute too! Girls and boys are definitely different - it is fun to see!
Such great shots and such pretty girls! Chloe's hair looked amazing on sunday! If my brother ever gets married, I think I will have to ask you to do my girls hair for the wedding. You are gifted.
I also love that Chloe knew what poses to do. I remember practicing poses when I was a girl, and Jackie has her favoufite poses as well.
Each day is full of life at the Romeril household. With six of us what's not to rave about (or what's not to laugh about)!! We have four of the best kids. Jeff and I love each day with them and feel truly blessed!
4 comments:
Chloe, you are GORGEOUS! I love your hair too! You and Emery are a lot a like. Posing for the camera is so fun. You and Chelsa look so much a like! I love the yellow flower!
Wonderful pictures of cute Chloe! Wow, she is sure growing up, and is quite the beauty! I love her hair and dress! Chelsa is so cute too! Girls and boys are definitely different - it is fun to see!
Seriously beautiful girls! All three of you! And I wish that I lived closer to you so that you could teach me how to do hair!
Such great shots and such pretty girls! Chloe's hair looked amazing on sunday! If my brother ever gets married, I think I will have to ask you to do my girls hair for the wedding. You are gifted.
I also love that Chloe knew what poses to do. I remember practicing poses when I was a girl, and Jackie has her favoufite poses as well.
Post a Comment