Jensen is now sitting up on his own. He is doing even better now than in this video. He doesn't really need pillows all around him anymore. He is gowing up so fast!
Easy Chia Seed Jam
3 days ago
Jeff * Jenny * Chloe * Logan * Chelsa * Jensen
6 comments:
He is growing up so fast! He doesn't seem old enough to be sitting up on his own! What a good boy! He is too cute!
What a cute little boy! I love him!!!
What a big boy. I can't wait to meet the sweet little guy!
It's so much fun when they can sit up - the world opens up to them - so cute! I am so looking forward to meeting him!
Awww...so cute! I love how he looks up at you at the end.
He's so cute!!! Way to go Jensen!
Post a Comment