Look at my one year old already into Star Wars. We caught her today flipping through this book. You should have seen the huge smile light up on her Daddy's face!! And of course he had to take a picture as proof!
Each day is full of life at the Romeril household. With six of us what's not to rave about (or what's not to laugh about)!! We have four of the best kids. Jeff and I love each day with them and feel truly blessed!
4 comments:
LOL! Love it..way to make your daddy proud Chelsa!!!!
Well, she sure is fitting right in to the Romerils! Too cute.
That is AWESOME!!! I'm sure Jeff was way excited about that! Too cute! I love it!
I love that Jeff was proud! Andrew watches the clone wars series with our girls every week. To successfully indoctrinate, you have to start young.
Post a Comment