What a great idea - got this from Chelsea's Blog...
The first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me to you....my choice...made especially for you.
Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:
1 I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2 What I create will be just for you.
3 It will be done sometime this year.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog. Oh and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!
(unless you don't have a blog, in which case - feel free to post "anonymously" but post your name at the end so I know who you are and I'll still send you something)
Easy Chia Seed Jam
3 days ago
1 comment:
OK - I'll bite. I would love something made by you and I will post this on my blog - though I think I will wait a bit. I was blogging all afternoon (he he)
Post a Comment