Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Random Things...

I was tagged by some friends on facebook to do a list of 25 random things about myself. I have really enjoyed reading my friends lists so I decided I better do one.

1. I’m a person that likes to do things. So when I’m stuck at home I feel like I’m going crazy!
2. I love art – and have sold a couple of paintings. I have done some mural art work for fun and have been thinking about starting my own little business.
3. I have four awesome sisters and two great brothers. We are all very close friends and I just love them all.
4. I love cars – especially BMWs!! My dream would be to drive one of those fancy cars extremely fast.
5. I enjoy playing video games with my husband and love the feeling when I beat him!
6. I would love to be on the show “The Amazing Race” with Jeff. I think we would do quite well and probably would win that million!
7. I love down hill skiing and wish I could do it more often. When I was little I often got in trouble from the ski patrols because I would go straight down the hill without even turning. I have the need for speed!!
8. I love exercising. I enjoy any type – aerobics, walking, running, volleyball. I would love to become an aerobics instructor. Maybe one day I will.
9. I would be horrible on Survivor because I’m too trusting and a terrible liar.
10. I didn’t know the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek until I married Jeff – I know for shame.
11. My face always turns red when I get embarrassed which is even more embarrassing.
12. I love to laugh. Infact I have a very loud laugh so you can’t miss it.
13. I guess I’m a bit of a romantic. I loved reading the Twilight series.
14. Summer is my favorite season. I love spending time with family and friends. Hanging out at the beach, going to the zoo etc.
15. I love to swim. My Dad used to call me his little fish. Which leads me to my next point:
16. I love water skiing and tubing. The first time I ever went tubing was when I was first married to Jeff. When we were turning I flew right off the tube. I didn’t know that you needed to lean.
17. I always mix up my words. Jeff and I were disagreeing about something and I looked at him and said I’m not human (meaning to say – I’m only human). At least we both started to laugh which made the situation much better.
18. I really enjoy popcorn. It is my favorite treat. I make it almost every night.
19. My Dad used to call me sweet pea growing up. To this day I still love that flower.
20. I have never left this continent. I know it’s sad. But I’ll get there some day.
21. I do play the piano but haven’t played for a long time until recently because we now own a piano.
22. Jeff and I have lived in 7 different places.
23. In August it will be our 10th anniversary – crazy!! I’m getting old.
24. If I had a choice of any super ability I would choose to fly – superman is my favorite super hero!
25. I have size 10 feet and I’m 5’11” so it is really hard to find anything that fits.

3 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

It was fun to read those Jenny and feel like I know you because there was no surprises. You are such a great person with so many wonderful qualities. I really would love for you to start your own business in art. I totally remember dad encouraging you as a child and the skiing picture that you did for the Haultain elementary calendar which won, right?! Way to go!!!

Cammie said...

I totally forgot about that time tubing when you fell off. That made me laugh so hard when I read that! We sure have a lot of fun there don't we!

Hasslers said...

I had a great time reading all of your random items! I totally think you should do your art business - I have thought so for years! You are so talented! I loved your comment about your red face - well to make you feel better, mine turns like a tomatoe when I excercise!