We quite often need to put a bib on this little guy - he drools and spits up alot.
Easy Chia Seed Jam
3 days ago
Jeff * Jenny * Chloe * Logan * Chelsa * Jensen
We quite often need to put a bib on this little guy - he drools and spits up alot.
6 comments:
Sweet little boy - I can't wait to meet him! Jolly jumpers are so fun for them once they get used to them!
He is getting so big! I wish I could see him!!! Miss you guys!
I remember how Chelsa loved the jolly jumper. I hope he likes it as much - it is so nice to have them occupied happily in the kitchen while cooking/cleaning etc.
He is so cute I can hardly stand it! Those cheeks are adorable! I'll never forget how Chloe used to jump in the jolly jumper with her hair flying! Sooooooo funny! Do you still have those little video clips of her? You should post them for the enjoyment of us all! :)
How cute is that? He's adorable!
Oh, I just want to kiss those cheeks..what a cutie pie! He looks a lot like Jeff to me in the top photo. I wish I could meet him. We're glad that he is growing so well. Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment