You know when it is quiet around the house that someone is getting into mischief. That was Chelsa a couple of day ago putting Chloe socks into the toilet. She has found quite the fascination with toilets lately. Throwing socks in, diapers, her fingers - who knows what else!! Like Martha always says you just say a prayer and bless everything. So hopefully anything that is taken back out of the toilet and sucked on has been blessed!
GROSS!!
4 comments:
We know what you're going through..Evey loves the toilet too..we always have to keep the door shut or else...SICK!
Oh no! We've had a few things end up in the toilet as well! My favorite was when Ember was about two she decided that washing her hands in the flushing toilet was a good idea. Ewwwwwwww!!!
The part of about things being sucked on got to me. I laughed and shuddered. I hope Chelsa doesn't teach Evie about the wonders of toilets! You blog layout looks really nice. Seems like it is different everytime I look at it! I like this one.
Yikes - icky! That was halarious to read about, but less halarious to experience, I am sure!
Post a Comment