Monday, January 12, 2009

Skating!

On Saturday the Carter's invited us to go skating with them at the Sundance Lake. What perfect weather it was for us to go! Jeff left earlier with the two little ones so they could have a nap. I stayed with Chloe and Logan. They are getting better and better. Logan and I were a bit slower going around the lake. Sophie stayed with us the whole time and I sure enjoyed visting with her!! Dani skated with Chloe. Chloe had a great time. Thanks Carters - we sure love you guys!





5 comments:

Hasslers said...

Skating on the lake is so much fun! What a great family activity!

Gilly said...

What great pictures! Looks like you guys had soo much fun.

Megan said...

How fun!!

Sheers said...

Still sad we missed you guys but it looks like you have fun. Did Chelsa like sitting in the sled? She looks so cute all bundled up like that.

Melanie and Curtis said...

How fun. I remember going on the lake last winter when I came up for Grandma Johnson's funeral. I just pushed Evey in the stroller along the ice. It's so weird to think that just a few months ago we were swimming in that lake. It's funny how the weather makes the same place look SO different! Glad you guys had some winter fun! We miss you all!