
Jeff and I have just finished a week long detox that's good for the gallbladder. Jeff has been having some problems with his gallbladder and has been very sick. I did some research and found a detox good for the gallbladder on a health website. We could only eat veggies, fruit, beans, lentils, and some nuts. It was a lot harder than I thought it would be, but I'm so glad that we did it!! We both felt better at the end of the week. We were sleeping better, had a bit more energy, and we both were clear of headaches. Jeff didn't feel sick at all!
2 comments:
Good for you guys to take your health issues into your own hands! I'm sure it was hard for you not to eat meat, and for Jeff, sugar! I am not one to talk - I would totally miss bread! I was interested to hear that you had no headaches - that would be nice! I am glad to hear that Jeff is feeling better, too!
ROMERIL POWER! Way to go guys! That would be VERY hard...so I admire you. I hope you keep feeling better Jeff!
Post a Comment