Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spa at home!


Well not really - but Chloe has always wanted to know why people put cucumbers on their eyes and wanted to try it!

After we took these pictures Chloe askes me "Mom who is going to eat those cucumbers? With a look of almost disgust. I reassured her that they could go in the garbage.

5 comments:

Gilly said...

We did this a while back when my eyes were puffy and Jackie totally ate the cucumbers! Don't tell Chloe.

Kelltie said...

Hilarious!

Megan said...

That's so funny! You know, I don't know if I've ever tried cucumbers on my eyes, but it sounds nice and refreshing! Was the cucumber treatment after the haircutting session? That really does sound like a spa at home!!!

Sheers said...

lol - why DO they use cucumbers? Personally, if I was trying to relax they'd bug me. hehe. I love that she's already a germaphob - hilarious!

Hasslers said...

Love the cukes - too funny, I've actually never tried that, you will have to ask Chloe for me how it feels!