Chloe, it's gorgeous!!!!!! Now Ember's going to be begging to get her hair cut, she already wanted it like Alice's when she got hers cut. And way to go Jenny, very professional!!
Each day is full of life at the Romeril household. With six of us what's not to rave about (or what's not to laugh about)!! We have four of the best kids. Jeff and I love each day with them and feel truly blessed!
8 comments:
AHHHH. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CUT HER HAIR! I LOVE IT! She looks so grown up. How is Jeff coping?
WOW!!! That is craziness! Chloe looks super cute though! Thats a lot of hair!
Chloe, it's gorgeous!!!!!! Now Ember's going to be begging to get her hair cut, she already wanted it like Alice's when she got hers cut. And way to go Jenny, very professional!!
So cute!!!! Is Jeff devistated?
Chloe, you look SO cute. We can't wait to see you this summer! Good job Jenny..are you the new family barber?!
She looks so cute! Does it just naturally curl under like that or do you do that?
It looks great!! I love it!!
Chloe looks so cute, and growing up so much! That is quite a change, and it looks awesome, way to be brave, Chloe! Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment