Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cheese!


Chelsa loves dolls and stuffed animals. She brought all of these dolls to me with shirts and diapers and asked me to dress them. Then she lined them all up on the couch like this. I thought it was pretty cute so I took some pictures!! And of course Chelsa is missing one of her socks!

5 comments:

Kelltie said...

So cute! And I love that she is missing a sock!

Hasslers said...

That is so sweet, Jenny! I love Chelsa's little impish grin, just irresistable! It will be so much fun to spend time with all you kids in the summer - can't wait! Love her missing sock, too!

Melanie and Curtis said...

The missing sock is the best! Is it always off of the same foot or does she switch it up. You can tell that she will be such a good nurturer. What a sweetheart. We love you Chelsa!

Kristin said...

What a pretty girl! Eye really like her!

Gilly said...

Chelsa is such a good little mommy - because she learns from the best. you are awesome.