We love the zoo!! And now that the weather is getting nicer we will have the opportunity to go more often. We went this past weekend and had a great time.
I thought this gopher was hilarious - just hanging out!
Chelsa is so cute! Love those great family times with the kids! We will have to visit the zoo zoo zoo, too. Woa is that gopher ever well fed, so halarious how it is just sitting there chillin' out! LOL
Each day is full of life at the Romeril household. With six of us what's not to rave about (or what's not to laugh about)!! We have four of the best kids. Jeff and I love each day with them and feel truly blessed!
5 comments:
I'm so jealous that Chelsa has so much hair!!! Camryn has none! That gopher is hilarious! You should send the pic to the website www.cuteoverload.com
Chelsa looks so much like Chloe. What a sweetheart!
Cute pictures! That is one FAT gopher...
I think that gopher is almost as fat as Kaleb!
Chelsa is so cute! Love those great family times with the kids! We will have to visit the zoo zoo zoo, too. Woa is that gopher ever well fed, so halarious how it is just sitting there chillin' out! LOL
Post a Comment