Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The "Lan" Party

On Saturday, the Elder's Quorum, from our ward came to our house for a Lan party. Jeff hooked a bunch of computers up in our main room - so they could all play. They ordered pizza and had a great time. Gill invited me and the kids over for dinner. It was fun to get together and the dinner was so good. After I got the kids home to bed I hopped on the computer upstairs and started playing with the guys. After a while I went downstairs and hopped on a computer downstairs. It was pretty fun!! I even ate some left over pizza. I wonder why girls don't do this sort of thing? I think it is fun!! :) Can't you just picture Relief Society sisters having a Lan Party? I wonder what computer games we would play? Hee hee hee
Having fun in Gill's backyard




4 comments:

Kelltie said...

I'd sign up for a RS lan party! I think it would be fun too! Also, I love the pic of all the kids on the toys outside and you can see Jensen hanging out by himself in the back ground. So cute! I can't wait to see you all this summer!!!

Melanie and Curtis said...

What does "Lan" mean? That's how out of it I am. You would be really good at one of those Jenny. You know I would be so lost but it would be fun to eat the treats so I would be the server, k?! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!

Brittney said...

Sounds like a fun night! I love the pics of your kids, they are really growing up. I will echo Kelltie and say I am really looking forward to the reunion this summer, it's going to be great!

Hasslers said...

Now that is Jeff's kind of Elder's quorum party! I'm not too sure I would be that great at a RS lan party - I guess I could participate in order to make others feel good about themselves! Jensen is so sweet - love his teeth growing in, and hair blowing back! We need to meet this little guy! Soon!