“THE NAME OF MOTHER”
“The noblest thoughts my soul can claim.
The holiest words my tongue can frame,
Unworthy are to frame the name
More sacred than all other.
An infant when her love first came,
A man, I find it just the same:
Reverently I breathe her name—
The blessed name of mother.”
—George Griffith Fetter
Happy Mother's Day, Mom!! I sure love you. I was reflecting today a lot about you and things I was taught by you. As Abraham Lincoln said "All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother". I feel the same way. I truly hope that I will become like you. You have been such an amazing example to me in so many ways. You have such great Faith, and you are always thinking of others by your words and actions. You are always serving others and have such love for you family. I love you so much Mom!! Thanks for all you do for me and my family. We have all been blessed because of you! You are truly an amazing Mom!! We love you.
5 comments:
Amen to your words. Our mom is great isn't she?! She really is a true and noble spirit. Heavenly Father needed her here on earth to help others. She serves well. I love that! Thanks for your great post. LOVED it! YOu too are a fabulous mom Jenny. I love your happy and upbeat nature. Way to go!
I love your mom too! She's so incredible, such a great example! And Happy Mother's Day to you too Jenny, you're one of the most amazing mother's I know! Love ya!
Yep - she's the best!
What a lovely post, Jenny. Wonderful tribute to mom, and yes, she truly is a woman of faith. Happy mother's day to you too, hope you had a great one!
What a nice tribute to your Mother!
Post a Comment