These two are hilarious together. Chelsa makes Jensen laugh all the time. I caught them sitting together like this while I was making dinner so I had to take a quick video. She is bouncing the Littlest Pet Shops and then throwing them. Jensen thinks this is pretty funny! She can't quite say his name just right so she has opted to call him "da da" which I think is pretty close!! :)
Easy Chia Seed Jam
3 days ago
4 comments:
That was so sweet to hear Jensen laughing like that! Jenna just commented - "I can't beleive we have'nt even met him!" Well, we will fix that - not too long now! Cute kiddios!
That is too cute!!! That's so nice that they play so well together! I can't wait till Kaleb gets a little older so that him and Jane can play together like that.
SO cute. There's nothing like a baby's laugh..and Chelsa calling Jensen "da-da" is too funny!
Awww - what a sweet video. I love her tapping him. That made me LOL.
Post a Comment