When we came home today from picking up Chloe (at lunch) - there was a young boy on the roof of his house, in his pajamas, juggling. Ok weird?? It was quite the unusual scene. My kids thought it was great (oh no, I hope they don't get any ideas). I didn't get a picture of him juggling, but I did get a picture of him getting one of his bean bags that he dropped and him going back into his house
My Theory:
He told his parents he was sick, hence the pajamas, got bored so snuck out of his window to juggle. Maybe practicing to be a juggling clown in the circus.
What is your theory??
7 comments:
Too funny!!! He's not even in the back of the house, but in the front on the street for everyone to see! I think he must be crazy!
Haha, too funny. I hope I never catch my kids doing anything like that!
Ya, I think your theory might be right..it is a little weird though that he is in the front of the house for all the world to see! Maybe he is in some serious need of attention! Funny!
Since he was standing on the ledge of the roof, I would have to agree that he is practicing for the circus - you know, practicing balancing while juggling. Circus material all the way. ha ha!
Hmmmmm, very weird! Yea, I hope your kids didn't get any ideas! :)
that is hilarious. I've never seen such a thing in my life. I'm surprised no one in the house heard someone on the roof
That's halarious that you not only caught this boy doing that, but that you took a picture! Too crazy, I would freak if my kids were on the roof!
Post a Comment